Sunday, January 30, 2011

Carol's Daughter Mimosa Hair Honey Review

I have been using Carol's Daughter products for about three years. The products that I like the most is the hair smoothies. Some of the other products do not do much for my hair.  When I first bought the products years ago, I bought several Carol's Daughter products when I went natural in 2008. Among those products was the Mimosa Hair Honey.

On the label, it says that it controls frizz and adds shine.
Ingredients
The ingredients include: corn oil with lavender, rosemary, nettles, red roses, sage, blue malva, marigolds and red clover, beeswax, shea butter, cocoa better, annato seeds and alkanet root for color, essential oil of sweet oramge and fragrance. The product does not contain petroleum, mineral oil, or artificial colors.

The product is yellow and the consistency is thick.
I used to try this product to control frizz. It did not give my hair much shine. This product is o.k. I give it three out of five stars.

No comments:

Post a Comment