Saturday, January 29, 2011

Ultimate Organic Therapy EVOO Polishing Styling Gel Review

I purchased this product a week ago. I used it to do two strand twists. I love that it does not flake like it says on the labeling. After doing my twists my hair was soft. I did not get any crunchy feeling that some gels cause after application.  I also like that it gives some luster to the hair.
This gel even gave me really defined curls. While I was two-strand twisting my hair wet, I used I small amount of this product on the section that I was twist. While twisting my hair, I would twirl the ends with my fingers so that it will curl at the end. This product does the trick for definition at the ends of my hair.

Ingredients: Water, Glycerin, Polysorbate 20, Triethanolamine,Carbomer, Olive fruit oil, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Dimethicone Copolyol, Tocopherol, Propylene Glycol, Fragrance, Tetrasodium EDTA, Diazolidinyl Urea,Hydrolyzed Triticum Vulgare (Wheat) Starch, Hydrolyzed Triticum Vulgare (Wheat) Protein, Benzophenone-4, Propylparaben, Methylparben, CI 60730(Ext Violet 2).
Plus, it has sunscreen in it.
I bought this product at a local beauty supply store and it was $3 and change. A draw back that some may take issue to is that the product has parabens, which is an artificial preservative.

No comments:

Post a Comment