Saturday, January 8, 2011

Curls' Lavish Curls Moisturizer Review

Here is my review of Curls' Lavish Curls Moisturizer:


I bought the Lavish Curl Moisturizer at Target three weeks ago. I have never tried Curls products before so after my purchase I decided to go to the Curls website and check out the company that produces these products. According to the website, the  founder of Curls, Mahisha Delinger, started her own line of ethnic hair products after trying out a lot of products that did not work for her hair. I admire her motivation to do this.

Now on to the product itself. The product does not have any sulfates, silicones, parabens, mineral or petrolatum oils.
Ingredients: Water, Glycerin, Polysorbate 80, Methlheptyl Isostearate, Silk Amino Acids, Certified Organic Anthemis Nobillis Flower Extract, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Butyrospernum Parkil (Shea Butter), Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba), Seed Oil, Certified Organic Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Citric Acid, Guar Hydroxypropy Hrimonium, Chloride, Disodium, EDTA, Potassium, Sorbate, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl, Glycol, and Fragrance.

The product comes in a spray bottle. I love the smell. You can use it for daily use to moisturize your hair, which I love. On a scale one to 10-I give it a 9.

No comments:

Post a Comment